Sunday, October 20, 2019

An extract from my first science fiction book "The Last War and Other Stories"

As soon as Hari sat on the throne, the Master kept his hands on the temples near the ears of Hari. Hari was instantly connected with the universe. The light shone even more brightly. He could feel the Master’s grace abundantly flowing into him. The channel was established... this time, for ever… The light from the symbol embraced Hari in its veil of rays. Hari could feel his breath being one with the universe.
Would Hari be the answer to the dying planet of Tethys Major?

Extract from my story "The Holy Temple of Eula" from my first science fiction book launch "The Last War and other stories".

Watch this space for the launch date for both ebook and hard copy exclusively on Amazon Kindle.

Art work and Illustrations by myself.

Follow me on
Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/p/B2wyEFXFHQ_/
& Facebook @AuthorSambit

No comments:

Post a Comment